Treating Customers Fairly
DCMD Ltd T/A VehicleSavers Policy
Our customers are the centre of everything we do here at DCMD Ltd T/A VehicleSavers. Treating all our customers fairly is a culture which is essential to our day to day operations but which is compulsory for the long-term growth and development of our vehicle leasing brokerage. The whole team here at VehicleSavers consistently strive to exceed our customers’ expectations in every aspect of the process from original contact to delivering the new Vehicle and thereafter.
VehicleSavers believe that the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles not only complements our existing approach; it encourages us to continually monitor, assess and evolve in a changing environment where a customer’s needs and interests must be met. For more information on the FCA please see (http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/being-regulated/meeting-your-obligations/fair-treatment-of-customers)
In achieving the above, we must not only observe all of the legal and regularity requirements but we must also:
- Provide clear information to the customer from the outset of the process – financial products can be complex and difficult to understand. We endeavour to reduce these by guiding customers to simple and clear guidance on the financial products they are able to procure with DCMD Ltd T/A VehicleSavers. We aim to facilitate a firm understanding of what each product is, so that a customer can make an informed decision based upon their needs and circumstances.
- Assess our product offerings to find the best offers for the customers aligned with a great service which we constantly monitor on a regular basis to ensure we can meet our customers’ needs now and in the future – we accept that the financial services market, is constantly changing and the products offered may need to be adjusted based on new practices and approaches.
- Invest in staff training – the continued growth and development of our staff is essential to ensure our administration, sales and management team are competent to treat our customers fairly. All of the team are critical in delivering a positive experience and sustaining our culture and values.
- Enable our staff to identify a concern or complaint and to have the requisite infrastructure to manage that complaint properly – we must manage all customer concerns and complaints in an honest and open manner. We endeavour to conduct all proceedings promptly and reasonably, so that every customer is afforded the ability to resolve this with us or, as necessary, a third party (for more information please view our complaints policy on our web site).
In addition to all above statements, please be assured that we will continue to develop the business and our standards by:
- Feedback from our customers and suppliers
- Internal Audits;
- External Audits; and
- Regular management meetings.
DCMD Ltd T/A VehicleSavers are committed to ensuring that all customers enjoy their experience with us from initial contact through to delivery and beyond. Our level of service and commitment will not end when a customer receives there new vehicle; this is when the process truly starts. Until the vehicle is returned to our funders, every customer can be assured of sales and administrative support as we endeavour to exceed expectations time and time again.